There are many streaming platforms out there, but some of them are known to be the best In terms of the movies and shows that are shown.
If you are looking for one of the best popular streaming platforms, then Slink TV is one of the best.
Sling TV is a streaming platform based in the Us. The streaming platform is owned by Dish Network and launched in January 2015.
Sling is a subscription-based platform, meaning you get to watch when you pay for your subscription.
It is also known to be the first American OTT service that allows its users to watch live content and the latest matches like the NFL 2021 without having a cable.
Sling TV is cheaper than other streaming live channel platforms, and you get to watch 30 live TV channels.
If you already have a subscription to Sling and plan to move to Canada, I want to let you know that Sling is currently not available in Canada.
But don’t worry, there is a way to watch Sling TV in Canada, even if it is geo-restricted.
You might also be in Canada and want to try out Sling TV since they might show your favorite content. By the end of this article, you will be able to access the platform without applying for any hard work.
The simple trick to accessing Sling TV in Canada is using a VPN. Since Sling TV is not available in Canada, you will see WE’RE SORRY whenever you visit the platform. ‘SLING TV IS ONLY AVAILABLE INSIDE THE US. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST’.
But with VPN, you will be able to change your location to the US, and then you can access the platform and start streaming your favorite shows.
So Why Is Sling TV Not Available In Canada?
Sling is currently not available in Canada because the company deals in licensing agreements and is presently in-licensing agreement with media agencies, production studios, and news platforms which comes with geographic restrictions.
So Sling TV expanding to other countries, including, won’t help the company because of its agreement with other media platforms.
But you don’t have to worry about it if you are in Canada because even though it is not available, VPN will make it easy for you to watch every content on the platform.
Suppose you are yet to try Sling TV before you access the platform. In that case, you will first need to have an account, since this article is going to cover everything you need to know when it comes to Sling TV In Canada, then let’s dive into how to sign up on Sling TV, how to pay for Sling subscription in Canada and then how to watch Sling in Canada.
How To Sign Up On Sling TV In Canada
- Download and install your favorite VPN (for the best VPN, we recommend Express VPN)
- Connect your VPN to the US
- Visit sling.com and click on Subscribe Now to create your account
- Type in your email and password and click on Continue
- Choose your base service
- Type in your payment info
- Confirm your subscription via email
- Now enjoy the Sling TV platform
How To Pay For Sling TV Subscription
Using Paypal To Pay For Sling Subscription
- Connect to a VPN and buy a Paypal gift card. You can visit here to purchase a Paypal gift cardhttps://www.paypal.com/ca/gifts/.
- After a successful purchase, your code will be sent to your mail.
- Now head over to the Slingtv website.
- Use your Paypal Gift card code to pay for your subscription on the subscription side.
Buying Sling TV Subscription With An American Virtual Prepaid card
Many American prepaid cards allow you to pay for a subscription on products only available in the US or any country. We are going to cover one of the best American prepaid cards to use
- Visit Statespay.com
- Click on Sign on the top right.
- Fill in your email and password to sign up.
- Add funds to your states card account using your credit card or PayPal account.
- Confirm your mail, and you will get access to your virtual card, now you can use this virtual card to pay for your Sling TV subscription and any other subscription-based platform.
How To Watch Sling TV In Canada
Now we have been able to sign up to the Sling TV platform and, in addition, paid for your subscription, now is the time to access Sling TV in Canada. Here is how to do it:
- Launch your favorite VPN and connect to a US server
- Visit slingtv.com and sign in to your Sling TV Account
- Now you can enjoy streaming your favorite programs
Sling TV Packages
There are two packages when it comes to Sling TV subscription, and they are Sling Blue and Sling Orange;
Sling Blue: This costs $35 per month. You get to access it on 3 devices and a free 50 hour DVR
Sling Orange: This one costs $35 per month. You get to use it on one device, and in addition, you get a free 50 hour DVR.
Devices That Are Compatible With Sling TV
- Google Chromecast
- Android smartphones
- Amazon Fire TV
- Tablets and TVs
- Xbox One
- Apple TV
How To Watch Sling TV In Canada On Mac
- Download and install your VPN
- Connect to US server
- Visit the Sling TV website on your Mac browser
- Install the Sling TV app
- After a successful installation, launch the app
- Login with your details and start streaming
How To Watch Sling TV On Xbox One
- On your Xbox One, go to Store>Apps
- Click on Browse all apps
- Search for Sling TV and install
- After a successful installation, launch the app and log in with your details
- Now sit back and start streaming.
How To Get Sling TV In Canada On Roku
If you are accessing Sling TV on Roku from Canada, you will first need to connect to a VPN to change your location to the US.
- On your Roku Remote control, press the Home Button
- Go to the Search tab
- Select Sling TV app
- Click on Add Channel to install Sling TV on Roku
- After a successful installation, launch the app and sign in to enjoy streaming
Channels Currently on Sling TV
- BBC World News
- History Channel
- AXS TV
- Fox News
- Bloomberg Television
- Disney Channel
- Food Network
- Hallmark Channel
- Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
- Discovery Channel
- National Geographic
- Paramount Network
Now it is easy to watch Sling TV In Canada even when it is not available yet. This article went through how to access Sling TV in Canada, the best VPN to use, and access it on various devices like Xbox, Mac, and many more.